Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Dumb Ass Move

U know, I usually always refrain from talking about anything political on this blog, but I couldn't help myself this time. So Bush thinks it's a good idea to hand over 6 U.S. Ports, including the one here in Baltimore, to the United Arab Emmirates who have financial links to the hijackers in 9/11. What the f*ck?? I mean, really, do I need 2 say anymore than that?

Thank God people are rallying against this idiotic move. The Bush Administration is defending its actions saying that we still "need to have a robust global trading economy" and that they have secret security "protocols" in place. I was baffled when our clever Prez got re-elected but this sounds like the all time stupidest idea he's had yet.

I hope they can put a stop to it.

"Run 2 the zoo but don't feed guerillas who wanna blow up the world." - Prince, Ronnie Talk 2 Russia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home